EAM – European Arts Management for Cultural Leaders and Entrepreneurs
Our new Postgraduate University Master Programme in Graz starting in Autumn 2017 in Cooperation with theuate University Master Programme Postgraduate University Master ProgrammeKFU
CONTENT AND OBJECTIVES
Throughout Europe, but especially in Eastern and Southeastern Europe, cultural institutions in all sectors and of all sizes are undergoing a transformational process. Due to rapidly changing political and economic conditions, managers are faced with new challenges in the areas of management, marketing and human resources. The Postgraduate University Master Programme, European Arts Management, offers graduates a high-quality education with respect to the successful management of a cultural business within an international context. This especially includes the development of a business strategy, goal-setting and the use of appropriate methods. Therefore, graduates know about the complexity of economic and societal issues, and have a repertoire of management tools that are effective in the cultural sector.
- Professional cultural managers who either hold or aspire to hold a management position in the cultural sector.
- Cultural entrepreneurs who are self-employed in creative industries.
- In addition to the Austrian participants, the Postgraduate University Master Programme also targets participants from neighbouring countries and Southeastern Europe in order to achieve significant future collaborations.
- The completion of an academic degree programme or the completion of a University Programme or University Course from the University of Graz, or an equivalent degree from an accredited Austrian or foreign post-secodry educational institution
- Proof of the general university entrance requirements in the case of no prior completed study Programme
- Proof of English proficiency
- Written submission of a project idea in the form of a project description (max. 5 pages)
- Applicants must interview as part of the admission process.
- Duration: 3 semesters, extra-occupational
- Scope: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Lessons: details will follow
- Place: Karl-Franzens-Universität Graz, 8010 Graz
- Price: Euro 8.850
- Certificate: Master of Arts in Cultural Management (MA in Cultural Management)
For information please contact us personally:
Phone number: 0043 1 58 53 999
or visit the website of UNI for LIVE.
Foto: Scott Webb